1. When Egypt opens up for regular travel there will be less crowds which equals more exclusivity.
2. Experience the most luxurious private yacht on the scenic Nile river for only 9 Zoom guests with personal chef, 24/7 masseur, and other professional staff, experienced in the art of discrete service, social distancing, and the highest level of hygiene.
3. Guaranteed share accommodations on your fare, based on availability, means exceptional value for single travelers.
4. Ancient Pharaonic temples on the Nile river and the many pyramids in Cairo are open air museums with lots of fresh air.
5. Roomy transportation vehicles throughout the trip allow for built-in social distancing.
6. The Grand Egyptian Museum (GEM), located next to the iconic Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, is scheduled to open in late 2020. Costing over a billion US Dollars when completed, the GEM will be the new crown jewel of Egypt, one of the largest, most modern, and most renowned museums in the entire world.
7. VIP and exclusive access to the Egyptian Museum, King Tut exhibition and tomb, as well as various other exquisite tombs in the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens, with no one else around.
8. Our 5 star hotels have acquired the Hygiene Safety Certificate demonstrating that they fulfilled the required health and safety regulations and hygiene measures in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization.
9. Luxurious Nile river and pyramid view rooms in Cairo. After all, who doesn’t want to wake up with a view of the only remaining Ancient Wonder of The World and sip evening cocktails watching the Cairo cityscape from the shores of the Nile river.
10. When we return to Egypt, the new normal for tourism will mean exceptional regulations to ensure social distancing, a safe environment, and even more sanitary conditions for all tourists.